SaferStays™ is a family owned business. We are passionate about helping people find safe places to live and stay. As a former home inspector, there were many times that I found serious safety hazards and was thankful that I was able to point these out before someone was hurt or even killed. During my first year of home inspecting I inspected a student rental. The students were set to move in within a few short days. Upon inspecting the attic, I noticed that the chimney had been abandoned and was boarded up. As I continued to examine the building I noted that an old study had been converted into a bedroom. The study had an old fireplace that was no longer in use. I made my way to the basement to find that a new hot water heater had been installed and was venting into the old, abandoned chimney that was no longer functional. This means that carbon monoxide was pouring into the bedroom that had been converted from a study. Thankfully, I was able to catch this before the students moved in. From that moment on I knew that there needed to be a service for students, renters, and landlords alike to check for safety issues such as these. Every year a large number of students are affected by these very same issues. That's where SaferStays.com™ comes in. We want to provide you with the opportunity for a low cost safety inspection that is affordable for everyone, to prevent unforeseen hazards. For more information please feel free to contact us at anytime, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Let's get in touch !